Friday, June 15, 2012

Purple and Gold





My look was inspired by the first Lakers playoff  game 2012. My family and I have been Lakers fans since I can remember. I decided to represent with purple and gold eye shadow. They did win that day but unfortunately didn't make it all the way, maybe next year! :D 

What I used to create this look:


Eyes:
E.L.F. eyelid primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil -  Purple
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
MAC - Digit
MAC - Beautiful Iris
MUFE - #92
Inglot - DS 482
Inglot -  Pearl 430
Sugarpill - Tako
Sugarpill - Goldilux
Sugarpill - Poison Plum
MAC Mascara - Plush Black
MAC Eye Kohl - Smolder

Eyebrows
MAC - Brun

Cheeks
MAC- Pearl
MAC Blush - Peachy Keen
MAC Iridescent loose powder - Golden Bronze

Lips
EOS Lip Balm - Summer Fruit

Face
MAC - Concealer
MAC - Studio Fix Fluid
MAC - Stuidio Fix Powder Plus Foundation




2 comments: