Saturday, July 7, 2012

IMATS Los Angeles 2012 Part 2


IMATS Los Angeles Part 2 - Passing through the aisles lots of flyers and info getting handed to you for certain booths to receive free gifts. I stopped by Shany entered my email address into i think was a iPad and boom instant goodie bag handed to you. The ladies were sweet complimented me on my blue smokey eyes and asked how I did it, Thank you Shany Cosmetics! The goodie bag included 2 eyeshadows dark brown-champagne, 3 eyeliners purple-black-bronze, nail care filers and a key chain.



Now on to the good stuff! My first stop was  Ben Nye booth which I have been longing to buy products from them.When they told me they were not selling items at their booth i was kind of bummed out and asked if she knew anyone selling Ben Nye at IMATS and she points across the away to another booth and told me to try them. The booth she pointed at was called Norcostco. I wasn't so bummed out after all and walked right on over and was looking around to see what they had. I ended up purchasing Ben Nye Lumiere Cream Stacks in Brilliant, Ben Nye Neutral Set translucent powder and picked up a Lumiere Grande color refill in Tangerine.








I wanted to try Bdellium Tools so I bought 3 brushes. I got 780 Pencil brush, 777 Shadow brush and 776 Blending brush. Very excited on trying these out, you can never have too many brushes.




Then I ended up at Nigel's Beauty Emporium. That is where I bought my Beauty Blender. Very excited on using this product. I wanted to buy a empty 12 pallet from them but they didn't bring them. So maybe next time? ;)


In the end I got some of the things I have been lusting over for a while now. Maybe next time I will go to the more busy booths and wait in line and finish my list off. I will hopefully be back next year in 2013 *crosses fingers*.


More pictures can be found on my facebook don't forget to "like" my page!
Chromaticity Obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment