Saturday, July 7, 2012

IMATS Los Angeles 2012 Part 3

IMATS Los Angeles Part 3 - Well for my first IMATS I would have to say WOW! It was an amazing experience and I would definetly do it again! So many familiar faces from YouTube and Blogs. I got to take pictures with a few familiar faces Amy from Sugarpill Cosmetics, Amelia Arsenic, Amelia Nightmare, Josh Misty Maven/ Petrilude, Lauren Queen of Blending and Leesha xSparkage. Everyone looked so awesome at IMATS! Hope to see you guys next year! :)

xSparkage-Queen of Blending-Chromaticity Obsession

Chromaticity Obsession-Amy Sugarpill

Amelia Nightmare-Chromaticity Obsession-Amelia Arsenic

Chromaticity Obsession-Petrilude


More pictures can be found on my facebook don't forget to "like" my page!
Chromaticity Obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment