Saturday, August 18, 2012

Product Review: St. Ives Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer




So a few months ago I decided to buy a new facial moisturizer St. Ives Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer. Let's face it we are not getting any younger and anything to help reduce wrinkles and fine lines is always a plus. I always use St. Ives body wash, lotion and thought why not try out their facial moisturizer. My skin is combination where some parts can be really dry like my forehead, temples, cheeks, while my nose is oily.



The pricing is not bad for the amount of product (10oz) and usually local drug stores run deals on St. Ives. I believe when I purchased this product it was two St. Ives products for $5. Regular pricing I believe is $5.99 at Rite Aid Pharmacy.

I applied the product after I get of the shower in the mornings and before I go to bed at night to the areas of my face with my finger tips and focused more on the dry areas such as my forehead, temples and cheeks. The texture of the moisturizer is very soft and creamy, light feeling and lightly scented. When I applied it to my face it didn't feel heavy or oily on my skin. It left my skin feeling refreshed, dewy after application. It also absorbs into the skin well, with no sign of redness after I applied it to my skin. I also use this moisturizer to prep my skin before I apply my foundation. My skin feels soft, smooth, and looks and feels more healthier. This product worked well with my skin and I didn't get irritation or breakouts from it.  

I would definitely buy this facial moisturizer again without no hesitation. The results I am getting from using it for about 4 months have been well worth the money! 



No comments:

Post a Comment