Saturday, September 22, 2012

Product Review: Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser





I have been searching for a good face wash that is not expensive and will do the job. For the longest time I have been using Clean & Clear products, and they seem to do the job at first, but after awhile it looses its groove and my face gets used to it and it doesn't feel like its cleaning.

 I picked up Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser last month and WOW! I have combination skin dry/ oily and I use this product every day since I bought it. The immediate difference I saw and felt was dramatic! It cleaned my pores like no other product I have ever used before in my life. The texture was light and easy to lather and a little goes a long way. You can feel it cleaning your face deep down to the pores with a light tingling assuring you its doing its job.When it came time to rinse the product off it was very easy and everything came off easily leaving no residue. I don't have bad acne to begin with but when I did get a problem area it did clear the blemishes quickly. My skin felt cool, clean and smooth after washing my face and dried. Especially the more dry areas of my face and the oily parts of my face were controlled. The smell of course is grapefruit, not overpowering for me (everyone is different). My skin appears more healthier with a more beautiful natural glow you can see and there is no tight/ residue feeling like the other cleansers left my face feeling. 

The pricing is $7.99 (US) for 6oz of product, which I honestly don't think is bad for the results you get. I will be buying this product again maybe even trying other products of the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment