Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Carbonado












Today is day 1 of my 31 days of October makeup looks. This look was inspired by Carbonado which is commonly known as the black diamond. The actual diamond itself is so sparkly and beautiful, I thought I would make a makeup look based on my interpretation. I made sure there was lots of sparkle and dramatic colors used for
this look. I got a chance to use some colors I haven't got to use since I purchased them, I will review them at a later time. I hope you enjoy this look. :) P.S. as you can see i have lighting issues, i need to figure something out. :)

What I used for this makeup look:

Eyes
E.L.F Eyelid Primer
Ben Nye Lumiere Creme Color - Cosmic Blue LCR-12 
Inglot - AMC 61
Inglot - DS 483
Inglot - AMC Shine 33
Sugarpill Cosmetics - Magpie
Sugarpill Cosmetics- Stella mixed w/ LA Splash - Bliss crystallized glitter
Sugarpill Cosmetics- Afterparty
Sugarpill Cosmetics- Tako
Sugarpill Cosmetics - Royal Sugar
Sugarpill Cosmetics - Lumi
NYC - Liquid Liner
MAC - Eye Kohl Smolder
Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush Mascara - Blackest Black

Face
MAC - Select Cover Up
MAC - Studio Fix Fluid (applied with stippling brush)
MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
MAC - Pearl Blossom Beauty Powder (highlight)
MAC - Blush Peachy Keen 
MAC - Blush Harmony (contour)

Red Lips
EOS - Passion Fruit Lip Balm
MAC - Cherry Lip Liner
MAC - Ruby Woo Lipstick










No comments:

Post a Comment