Friday, March 22, 2013

The Love and Never Buy Again Post

I know its been a while since but here I am with a list of Love and Never Buy Again products!

Love

St. Ives Skin Renewing Body Lotion w/ Collagen Elastin
It is very hard for me to find a good body lotion especially one that isn't greasy and will last all day. I usually used this product when i got out of the shower. I personally loved how St.Ives lotion just absorbed into my skin and kept me feeling soft and fresh throughout the day. The scent smells good (reminds me of candy lol), the scent is light to me. It was good enough that my fiance uses it because it work so well on his hands. I personally love all of St. Ives products I haven't found one that was disappointing or let me down yet. The good thing  about this St. Ives product and probably more products they carry is that they are formulated without parabens or phthalates, made with natural ingredients  not tested on animals and the bottle is made out of 20% post consumer recycled material.



Evolution Of Smooth lip balm smooth sphere 
I purchased EOS lip balm in the flavor Summer Fruit at my local Ulta. I wasn't even planning on purchasing this product that day and i was using a coupon for Ulta where it needed to be a certain amount so i just grabbed what was close to me and it was this funny looking lip balm. Get home and start using it immediately. In certain times of the year my lips get really chapped. I have struggled with finding the right type of lip balm that wont create more of a chapped lip but instead heal it. I started noticing that this product really conditioned my lips and took away my chapped lips and it stayed like that throughout the day. The sphere shape makes it easy for application on my lips which i really like a lot. The smell is very light and it smells really good, i am really curious on trying other flavors once this runs out (which its almost there lol). EOS lip balms are 95% organic, 100% natural and paraben and petrolatum free. It is also packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil. I think the only complaint i have is i can't keep this in my pant pockets but i can deal with leaving it in my purse. Can't wait to buy more of these, i also hear they have a stick version i will have to see if they carry it in my drugstore or Ulta!






Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Grapefruit Cream Cleanser
Well since I last reported on this product which was in September of 2012 I have bought 4 times and currently on my 5th bottle. Honestly can say this product is awesome and works like it should. I can see it cleaning and making my skin feel soft with no residue. My skin has a more healthier appearance since I started using this. Absolutely love it!

Original Review: Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser




MAC Select Moisturecover
I have been a long time user of MAC's Select Cover concealer but decided to change it up the last time. This product conceals any discoloration under my eyes such as dark circles and redness. It blends very well, the formula is very creamy and heavy duty. The blends very well when applied to the under eye area and lasts all day. The finish is a more natural satin finish that is very hydrating and light feeling throughout the day.




E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
This stuff rocks when you are on a budget. Its a bit thinner than UD' primer potion but what do you expect for a buck. This was my go to primer for most of my makeup last year. I will buy this product again! They carry this product at Target or http://www.eyeslipsface.com/




Ben Nye translucent powder
Where do I start with this product? This has to be one of my all time favorite powders. The texture of the product is very fine milled, smooth and light. It helps set your my foundation and concealer so it doesn't move and gives you a great matte finish. I like how it doesn't get cakey throughout the day. It photographs very well with no ghostly flashback. Over all it gives you more of a long lasting natural feel. I am looking forward to trying more of these powders and the pricing is so worth every penny! I actually purchased this at IMATS 2012 but you can also order on various websites that carry Ben Nye products.



Never Buy Again
E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner in black
I tried to give this product the time and the day and tried it out on different accounts, it just doesn't work for me. The black is very transparent for a eyeliner for me and felt very greasy. It could be i got a bad batch possibly but i probably won't buy this ever again. Thank goodness it was only $3.00.



Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
I was going out of town and needed something to travel with and use. I thought buying something a little bit more cheaper and wouldn't care if something happened to it while in travel I would be able to make it work, but I was wrong.(lol) This foundation was too oily for my liking. When you pour out the foundation on to a makeup sponge it was very watery. It seemed very streaky on my skin, I even tried to build it up a bit and it just felt caked on. I will never buy this foundation again.






*disclaimer some of the product photos shown above are not owned by Chromaticity Obsession, and are owned by the original owner. Disclosure





No comments:

Post a Comment